Tuesday, October 21, 2014

WHAT IS MEANING OF BEING PUNCTUAL???

Why I was late for bus station yesterday evening after office hour?

Is a saying of vice old man’ ’that action leads to other chosen actions’’. This means that once the actions has started, they're going to continue forever, and nobody can never stop this flow of actions. Oh god, If I chose to believe the vice man, I have to walk almost 9 km every after my office hour towards my home which was located up above the Jakar Dzong.

Every boss in the office, organization, school and everywhere always said that punctuality shows that you are responsible, trustworthy and can follow directions and be always punctual. And I also think that punctuality isn't just an order that the Army must requires, but also it reflects good people or his/her character. Moreover it shows that you have personal integrity and self-discipline. But what do you will think if i narrate a story why I was late in bus station? Will you believe the great vice man’s saying? While some of us are occasionally late due to circumstances beyond our control, habitual tardiness and it shows a lack of respect for other people and their time.
If someone is late continually that shows that the/she is likely do not care about their precious time. Everyone says, ’’Time and tide, wait for none’’ Time is a precious gem that should not be wasted at any cost. If we don't use our time wisely, we can never get it back. It is a very special resource in that we cannot store it or save it for later. That is what everyone feels.
 Actually our office time is to get over by 5 pm, but yesterday our bus was not seen in its parking on 4.45 pm. Then I just waited near parking hoping that taxi driver might see me. After few minutes my supervisor was coming from PD‘s office, asked me where is bus? Then I smile and answered ‘’today we two were late because we were punctual every time. So will you all think about punctuality now???? It was just 4.55 pm sharp at that moment.
 Lack of punctuality is a theft of someone else's time and a complete lack of respect for others. But am I not respecting my boss, my elders, my friends, and my time?? Why we should be punctual in everything we do?

So should I chose to believe the vice man or not??????

1 comment:

  1. Bro there is one saying " Punctuality marks the man I unquote. No matter what circumstances is likely to occur, you must be always on time.

    ReplyDelete