I say bee stings are a common outdoor nuisance. In most cases, bee stings are just annoying, and home treatment is all that's necessary to ease the pain of bee stings. But if we are allergic to bee stings or stung numerous times, we may have a more serious reaction that requires emergency treatment. There was also a history where some of our villagers came to end life due to bee sting.
Is it always harmful???
There is saying one’s saying that one is not a real beekeeper until they been stung .But think that’s scary or painful? It can be, especially for me and I wondered how I could resist hoping that I am not allergic. If I am allergic to bee sting then how could I serve in this center? Luckily I do not have an allergy to bee stings, every time I get stung by a bee I say thank you. And I been so grateful that the honeybee gave up her life to give me the medicine that only she can dispense – bee venom. Which is consider Bee stings have healing properties and are used as medicine all over the world. The practice is called Apitherapy and that medicine I am getting free here. Whereas in many countries they have to pay for bee sting.
However it hurts, reason it hurts I just questioned uncle google and he said to me, ’is because when you are stung by a honey bee, it injects you with a toxin called apitoxen which is a bitter colorless liquid and it causes pain and inflammation where it stung you.’’
After I got answered from uncle google may be one can argue that there hasn't benefits by bee sting. In a meantime I want to say my first para is also true that I got information from bee keeping focal person here in the center plus from some of the journal I read. ’International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology, Volume 1, Issue2, July-2012 1 ISSN 2278-7763’
So despite of both pros and cons of bee sting, if one is allergic to bee sting then be careful with bee it may lead to death also.